If someone asked you 10 things that you loved, what would you write? Just 10 not anymore.. I thought it would be fun to do a post like this! Here are 10 - no more, no less - things I love!
1. I love my family - everyone in it! And the pets too!!
2. I love God! I am so thankful that he created the world :)
3. I love doing artsy type things, like sketching, painting, scrapbooking, photography, pottery, and other art things!
4. I love yummy food - most things that are bad for you and some things that are good for you!
5. I love when it rains just a little to cool down the temperature (not a whole day of rain, though). I love just a little bit of rain :)
6. I love just being at home with my family. We don't have to go out to have a good time, just hanging out playing games or watching a movie!
7. I love my friendships. When I need to chat I am so thankful that I can call up my friends and vent or have a funny conversation.
8. I love to laugh. I just can't get enough of laughing!
9. I love to be calm. As you may or may not know, I suffer from Panic Disorder and so for me being calm is so important. Occasionally I like a little adrenaline rush, but I just like to feel normal most of the time.
10. I love learning new things. Whether it's from my husband or an article, I like to learn new things. You can never know too much..
What are 10 things that you love?