Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Ongoing Goals (not resolutions)

Hi there, I know that this post is a week overdue but I thought now was a good time to post it! I don't like doing resolutions.. I know that they are usually temporary for me.  I almost never completely follow through with them. That is why this year I am doing ongoing goals for 2012. Ya know, things that you are doing now and want to keep doing well :) . Do any of you feel this way? Just keep doing the good things and if new opportunities or goals come up take them on as well!!

Here is a list of my ongoing goals in no specific order...
1. Continue to teach my son social skills and help him grow and develop. You may or may not know my son is diagnosed with mild Autism.
2. Keep on reading the Old Testament. I am currently about ready to start 1 Chronicals and sometime this year I will finish my goal of reading the entire Old Testament of the Bible.
3. Play games like we have been the past couple of weeks! We love to play games and it has been amazing to play games so much.
4. Keep my eating very good with mostly all natural, organic foods and all water (or herbal tea and coffee).  Stay off of my allergens: gluten, dairy, eggs, beef, lamb, mustard, pineapple, and a couple of beans.
5. Do something super fun almost every Saturday..I love when we take day trips :)
6. Keep the house as clean as I have been.
7. Continue to spend quality time with just Kevin :)
8.  Keep my relationship growing in God.
9.  Continue taking day walks at least once a week even when it's cold.. and it will get cold soon!!!
10.  Keep on blogging!

So tell me, what are your ongoing goals?

-Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment