Monday, August 16, 2010

First Blog Post!

Hello!! I am finally starting my own personal blog along with my idea blog: IDEAS FOR SCRAPBOOKERS. I have been resisting a personal blog for a long time. I guess I didn't know what to share. Well I still don't know the extent of what I will share.. but here a vacation page I made today! It is all about Sean and the beach and how much he loves it! I used lots of Bo Bunny goodness and a little bit of My Minds Eye paper, I adore their paper and cardstock so much! So, take a peek at just a tiny bit of our vacation to the Michigan Dunes!!



Have a great day! I will share more later this week!

-Pam

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Pam. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!! It has been fun watching him thru your scrapbook pages/magazine pubs over the last couple of years. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete